Saturday, February 28, 2009

My first post :)

I don't have much to say right now...But I am Just writing not to leave my blog empty :D
I am not a very good writer..& I am not very good with putting what I feel into words ,But I am just creating this blog cause sometimes it feels good to free out what's on your mind ...
Another thing that made me think about making this blog is that, if I faced a problem & i wrote about it & after sometimes ...may be after that problem is solved....when I come & read that problem ..I may smile & say that was a tuff one ,How did i pass through it ?!...OR may be that was a simple problem but at a special time in my life it seems to be the biggest !!
Anywayss,I hope that it could help me before it can help anyone else:)

3 comments:

  1. Gina,

    Really happy to find out U've made up a blog. Yes it's true you always feel relaxed after expressing what you've thought about. But what's more interesting is what you feel when you re-read what you wrote previously. It might remind you of what you've forgotten...It might show you how you think differently today...It might show you how you've grown up. But what's true is that it helps, it 100% helps :))

    God Bless You !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh dhh Archiee...thanks for u support :) I just came by your comment & my blog now belsodfa :D
    it has been a longggg time I didn't write anythinggg ...sometimes I prefer the Classic old way (writing on a piece of paper we keda :D)..
    Bs i will keep in mind that sharing my opinion with friends is good sometimes bardo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginaa....You Know that i always told you its important for everyone to have a place to express any thought in the person's mind whatever where and when....as an example a diary ....and a blog seems to be a great place to do so , so you can share it with others....and i guess that for me asured after archie's blog...i simply love ur writings archie...

    About the question your raised...i guess its not a trivial thing ...its a very important issue in any persons life , because simply if any person found his own talent so he knew the real him , and i guess that so hard , since the life we are living make you search for a lot of things in life and unfortunately it drives us away from the things that nourishes our soal.....But you trying now, is a very big and useful step and i am sure you do have some talent i know it well and it even shows part of it in your writing....you are gifted in listening to people...whatever they are talking about...even it was some useless stuff ..u just listen people.....ur first blog is a ver important question ...it make every one read....want to talk more about himself....

    i guess ana twlt....bas simply...Go on..bescause i am sure you have a major talent and it will be a huge surprise.... As alway U are full of surprises my dear friend ;)

    ReplyDelete