Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Follow ur Heart Or Follow ur Mind ?

Should u follow ur heart or Follow ur mind ??

A Question that comes to my mind a lot of times ..& I keep thinking & Thinking & thinking till I find an answer :D Or I just stop out of boredom from thinking !


==>If u Followed ur heart to the maximum ,It is sure that u will do wrong things…& ur mind at this time will not have any meaning…Although the word “WRONG” don’t have a special definition !!!
U Can see that doing something is wrong while someone sees that if u DIDN”T DO this thing that will be the wrong thing!!How Confusing huhh?!!
But If we should follow our heart All the Time then Why did God Gave us the mind ??I think that he gave it to us for a reason !!& we should use it …


==>If u followed ur Mind All the Time,You will not have Fun in many situations & u will miss many things in life…Hmmm Interesting!!!

==>if u followed ur heart all the time then people will c u as a Maniac & crazy ….

==>if u followed ur Mind all the time then u will be tooo ideal without any experiences & may be people say about u that u r crazy too & u r an extreme person.:s


SOOO,then what ?!!I don’t know the answer actually ..May be we should be part A heart follower & part a Mind follower…But is that Possible??!!!
Yaaa I think that it is possible…May be some people say "NO U can't Be Both at the same time" ..U can either be this or that !!!!!!Because the heart always goes against the Mind…

I Believe that I should follow my heart when it takes but Stop when it is necessary to !!
In other words, I Follow my heart in all the cases that is related to me only…But in the things that include other people or that will affect other people…I have to take care!!At least that is what i think!!
At last there is nothing that is “Totally Wrong “or “Totally right”!!& I think this is a 2 sided sword..or that is what makes it difficult..

Enough thinking for now…I guess I will follow my heart in the next coming thing…At Least For a change From thinking :D…

5 comments:

  1. looooool ...
    enty tany with mind/heart dilemma :D :D

    well you know my answer about that :) but he it is again...

    Life is too short to waste it thinking ... just live it the way you feel .. no matter what people say about you (coz you will never satisfy everyone), at least when you will reach the last days of your life, you will look back to see a fruitful life fill with enjoyment and love rather than a systematic more productive life lacking emotions.. Just make every second of your days count

    u can do both btw. it's not that hard ... but then there must be a dominant character.

    However, my advice is it's about time to stop wasting time thinking what to follow and why, just start living it to the utmost your way :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Gina....I will talk through my own experience so far in this issue....I am always blamed...i mean say something went wrong...as always said..Ur family more wise with more life experience....when i say that i felt by my heart to do so...they blame me that i didnt use my mind....and if i used my mind in a very scientific way..since and Therefore....they blame me about that too....I guess themsleves they dont know what to use...I always go for both or according to the situation......and maybe sometime ..since i am human i just think by my heart and act myself and imaginning that people around me also like this....but sometimes my mind fail me..and my heart fail me too....

    I guess My dillema is much bigger haa :D

    @Marc...I am not with the fact that life is too short...although from a very time i was saying this all the time...and i guess that made me go through alot of troubles....I wont lie to you deep in me i still want to believe that i shouldnt care about people say....but then i am blamed from everyone about that simple concept...I guess doing both is impossible...not because it cant happen...But simply beacue the life and the people we live with never help you ir even themselves to live half of that concept....I guess ya marc they want to say at their last days...I made 1000 000 pounds :S...disappointing ha :(...

    Maybe My words seem to be very dissapointing ...but i guess where i am standing and living that day...I say loud and clear ...that i cant fulffil the balance...and all my trials go for failure :S...Hope One day I dont lose hope and try..maybe i can fullfil it even for a few days....

    Sry eny twlt :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Marc, yes it is Me againnnn :D I remember that we had this Conversation before But that doesn't mean that I don't need to Hear other Opinions than yours =P.

    Thinking is not that bad after all ...its important sometimes(not in sick way that involve thinking before every single action or reaction of course! but the moderate way)...
    & I don't mean here minor cases as Going out just to have fun...I am talking about things that can affect people or relationships between people for example...

    I guess I will try to do both...& I guess most of the people now know which is my dominant character :D

    Well thanks for the advice anyway :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nora, YOu don't have to think of it as a Dilemma..
    " M7dsh byt3alm bbalash" as they say Seriously..
    And as u said The Elders or our families don't know it too ...it just come with experience ..

    So We can't be blamed for that ..The balance is not easy but not that hard too to try.. Don't give up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya Gano :)

    ana mesh 3arfa a2ol eh :D
    and the comments you got are very expressive and opinionated :)

    i'm with marc that you have to live your life and just enjoy it without having to think so much... but that doesn't mean that you won't use your mind.. u can use it in a moderate way... because believe me only the things that aren't logic that brings happiness and peace to your mind and soul... or at least that what i feel...

    and i do agree with noran for we'll never be able to satisfy people... and if you try to do so, u'll ending be lost...

    I can't tell whether i use my heart or my mind more often... i just follow my instinct... in some times the mind takes over in others its the heart... and combining them isn't easy but let you learn and know yourself better...

    eventually whatever your decision is at some time... u know what you followed ur heart and mind and seeing the consequences of that decision, u will find yourself more comfortable or confident to follow one of them

    I guess it means in the end that you have to make your own mistakes and your own decisions for you to know which one u'd like to choose or follow...

    ReplyDelete