Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spirit Of God



I don't know where to start or what to say, but I felt like I would like to document some feelings I felt the past couple of days and Don't want to Forget these feelings & this situation Ever.

My aunt(Mother's sister) has just died last Wednesday & it hasn't been that easy for all of us.
Although she has been sick almost all of her life, She was Very thankful in every stage!
She had a lottt (& when I say a lot it means that u can't imagine how many things..) of Heavy Burdens on her shoulders. Yes she was sometimes tired of it & sometimes can't handle it & may be angry From God(that's Because we are Humans who have a certain Limit in accepting Burdens),But that was for a very short time & then she Return Thanking him for everything...

I guess if Someone asked me : what is the Worst thing in this life ?..I would say the answer to be "Death!"
It is the Worst in everything, in Separating people, in Changing the picture of the people u love
to another one....
But at the same time, I see it like this, It Always Make U Remember what Life is all about...
It is not about Fighting, Hating ,Money......
It is about helping People,Making good deeds,Serving God & Serving People...& Then at the end these good deeds shall be evaluated if u deserve to be rewarded for ur life or not; & as Good as these deeds are ,You shall Get Your Reward.

Another point that came to my mind in this situation is;that Our Souls (which is part of GOD's spirit) is a very Precious thing that we sometimes totally forget about it .
(You will never Realize that unless u look to a Soul-less body..!)
& That's where I totally realized it ...
When I looked to the "Soul-less Body", I Suddenly realized How Useless , Unpleasant & Bad a Body can be without the Soul which is the "Spirit of God" in it ! (No Matter how Beautiful the person is !),
& How Valuable ,Beautiful & Great a body with Spirit of God can be ( even if that person is not Beautiful at all!).
And How Sometimes we take care of Our Body (the useless ,vanishing one) More than the Beautiful & Everlasting Soul which is REALLY a Gift from God that He gave us in the first place.

Some people may say that I am trying to get something religious out of this, But Believe me I Mean Every Word with its "Literal Meaning" & Not a Larger Meaning. You won't believe me until u see it yourself. But It is So Real!

My Moral from this Experience I lived is that :We Should Thank God For Every Breath that we take ,Every Move that we Make & Every Day that he Gives us is Really another Chance...
We should grab it to the Most, because suddenly & without any intro's, This chance will be over...

2 comments:

  1. My sweetest Gano...
    First I'm really sorry for your loss.. and I'm sorry you had to face these feelings, about someone you knew closely and loved dearly...

    Your words are amazing, touching and very very true...

    Thanks for sharing your thoughts and words in a hard time like this.
    May God bless you and gives you and your family hope and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks oziee ..please pray for us

    ReplyDelete