Saturday, August 5, 2023

30 Days of Gratitude

    

 Sometimes, When  life gets tough, we tend to see the bad side of our Lives only & we refuse to see the good side . For me, It has been a while now on the tough side of life were everything seems wrong , bad & against me . Knowing that prince charming will not be coming to save me (coz that  only happens in my favorite world : Disney!) & that I am a big girl now who have to save herself ..Bla Bla Bla ...!

I Decided to find my own inspiration & start My "30 Days of Gratitude" project . I will write a post everyday about something that I am grateful for in my life. It could be 1 thing, 2 things or more.

I Hope I commit to the project till the end  & If so, I Shall do more future projects..

So, Stay Tuned ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment